Monday 13 August 2012

The exhibition


An exhibition of children's work ... This is the result of the work my students and I have done throughout this year. Even then, when I prepared a slide show of children's paintings, it became clear how much work has been done. Some things worked out, some did not, but I surely hope that none of my students will remain indifferent to art in their future lives.


I am writing an article and I feel almost like at the Oscar Academy Award. I want to say thank you to all who are supporting me this time: my family, my friends, my colleagues, the parents of my students.








And most importantly thanks to my students! Their enthusiasm and impatience, for the spark in their eyes and for their "I'm bored... Let's think up something." All of this makes us move on, to always be in search for something that will interest and surprise them while creating art.

Thanks to my family. My husband, son and daughter shared all my ups and downs with me throughout this year.






 All this time my friends and colleagues supported me. Some tips, some ideas, some shared their experiences. And someone asked me to share their experiences and come up with something for them.



All this inspires and gives strength.
It is said that the most difficult times are -  the first day, first month and first year. We did it!








                             Your Alla






No comments:

Post a Comment