Tuesday 14 August 2012

August


Summer passes ... We still do not want to let it go. Everything takes longer to absorb. Absorb heat, bright colors and the feeling of summer ...
But already there were billboards and ads that reminded us that the school season is coming. We are thinking about how to prepare our children.
It is important not only to buy everything you need but also to tell and show all we have seen and experienced over the summer! The course is not only about stories and photos,  pebbles and shells, dried leaves and flowers, candy wrappers and etc.
Impressions overwhelm children, and they are willing to paint, sculpt, make applications, mosaic and etc. This is the best way to extend the summer and enjoy the pleasant moments again and also to learn different ways of expression.
This year, I visited my town Grodno in Belarus. This is an old European town with a very unique history. I think that my experience will inspire not only me, but my students as well.
Share your experiences.
Your Alla













No comments:

Post a Comment